Sunday, April 3, 2011

Went to the future apartment last night and hung out with the future roommates for a bit and got very, very, drunk in the present.
All conversations were highly sexual, as per usual. Although the boyfriend (yet another Andrew) of a friend (co-blogger? Megan) of one of the future roommates (Lindseh) had some things to say about the Mind Of The Boy, which I thought were actually wonderful things to hear, and they made me feel much better about some of the insecurities I have in my own relationship.
Typing is hurting my brain, so here are pictures to show the progression of the rest of the night (pictures stolen from Lindseh):

All the ladies in attendance. Picture taken by the gentlemanly boyfriend of the gal in the gray sweater.

Everything is good. Having nice conversations about vibrators and oral, and tiny girl is still upright.

Future roommates, roommate M and I are definitely tipsy at this point. Superpowers you ask? Of course, I grant them now. Super not breaking glass things when dropped on the kitchen floor (me), Super Orgasm Woman (Lindsey), Perky Tits Girl (Marie), Super Tallest One In the Apartment (Nichole).
Good thing only like 4 people read this blog.

Oh. Well then.

Cat Hat. No animals were harmed in the making of this picture. In fact, PheobeCat puts up with what they do to her so well that I'm starting to think she likes it. Kind of like how Ruben likes to be held against the ceiling and wiped across the hardwood like a duster.

Wooooo(!!!) floor. I am the big spoon for booze. At this point I am not THAT horribly drunk. I don't think. Anyway, the stuff in the square bottle by my knee is called Apple Pie. It was more cinnamony that I would have liked, but still very good.

Things went a bit down hill after everyone went home, but it did help me figure out how much alcohol = fun!college!hurray! and how much = dehydration/dying/toilets :( frowny face.
It's a learning experience for me.

What else. Oh! Right! It was rainy all morning and then around noon I hear this banging and so I look outside and see:

FURYHAIL!! Or at least what I assume is furyhail. I've heard of such Midwest hail storms (this one even had lightning) and hope I finally experienced one.

It hailed and threw a royal fit for about three minutes then went back to being a light sprinkle.

My size 7.5 - 8 foot. For reference.


And now I need to drink more water and go back to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Super Orgasm Woman, I suppose that is my superpower, lol. Last night was an unexpected boatload of fun. And, as I frequently tell people, boats can carry many things. Do you remember that since we couldn't get the cork in the wine our solution WAS TO DRINK IT? Maybe that's why things went downhill for you from there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Super Orgasm Woman because you are the one who said you want to walk around showing all the Republican women the joys of oral because they were not getting it from their husbands. You said it, not me.

    ReplyDelete