Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hair today.

Tomorrow at 11am I will be donating my hair to Locks of Love.
Today is the last time for the next three or so years that I will have hair like this.
I'm excited.
I'm nervous.
I'm scared it's going to look horrible on me.
But it will grow back.




So to make myself feel better I let Inside Michelle out and took pictures and was generally super vain about it.
Sometimes, I wish it was socially acceptable to wear my fishnet tights in the athletic training room or in class.
Sometimes I think I could have been a flapper girl in the roaring 20's.
And then I LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD because that is so ridiculous because why the hell would I want to live in the 20's and be considered less of a person because I am a woman?
I don't even like dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment