Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today I woke up from a very warm cuddly-type nap to see that it is snowing. Which leaves me very unsatisfied with the weather and having every desire to crawl back into bed.
Unfortunately for my napping, I do have things to do. Not urgent MUST BE DONE NOW kinds of things.
To be honest, they are things that can be put off until tomorrow, like cleaning my apartment.
Things that can be put off till sometime during the week, like a lab report and reading.
Things that can be put off for at least a week, like correcting my Gen Med poster.
Actually, it would seem that the only thing I really need to do today is go to the gym, which can be put off until about 8 or 9 o'clock tonight.
And it IS only Saturday. I still have all of tomorrow to sleep in and then do all my cleaning and reading and physics homework.

So really, going back to sleep is a wonderful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment