Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here is a another step-by-step chronicle of something that I have done.
Today's topic: Egg in a Basket
When: Last night
Occasion: Dinner


I don't have cookie cutters, so I used a cup to make the hole. No fun shapes but points for imagination!


Flipped. Of course it is burnt on one edge of the toast and not cooked on the other.
Yolk = Perfect.

I feel like I'm getting sick. Really body? Really? This cannot be happening right now:
Monday: Physics Exam
Tuesday: Exercise Prescription/EKG Exam, Physics Lab, General Medicine Practical Exam, Cognitive and Motor Learning Qziz
Thursday: General Medicine Project due
I have WAY TOO MUCH SHIT TO DO to be stuck in bed with a fever.

I'll take a shower. Showers fix everything right?

And then I thought, maybe I should wash my sheets too. GUESS WHO HAS NO QUARTERS AND IT IS SUNDAY SO SHE CAN'T GO TO THE BANK!

No comments:

Post a Comment