Thursday, April 7, 2011

Guess who has to be in class in 5 hours!
Guess who is WIDE FUCKING AWAKE!

Um, yup. That would be me.

Perhaps I am falling back into the manic/depressive cycles that dominated sophomore year. That would be fine really. If this is the start of manic mode, then I'll be GOGOGOGOGO!! for about 5-8 days. That will get me through my physics, exercise prescription, general medicine, and cog motor exams next week. Then I can fall into depressive mode and sleep all weekend.

Or I'm just JACKED UP on all the cortisol that's being released into my system thanks to the fact that yesterday I went into OH GOD NO NOT ENOUGH TIME LEFT IN SCHOOL TO DO IT ALL!! Which is silly of me to think, because my Gen. Med project/poster is finished over a week early and my tests next week aren't going to be that difficult. Maybe my system is realizing it DOESN'T need the stress hormone and is now unsure of what to do with it, because I am not currently stressing.

Maybe I should just stop taking naps at 8 o'clock at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment