Saturday, April 23, 2011


Here's a picture of, well, you know, stuff.

I took a different route to the grocery store than usual today. Took some side streets rather than just walking down Wisconsin Ave. until I got to the street the store is on. I ended up walking through MOSE's (Milwaukee School of Engineering) campus, which was interesting. I was in city, and then suddenly I was on a college campus, then in the city again. Campus buildings mixed in with city buildings is still interesting to me.
I also find all the old buildings in the area interesting. I want to know what all the apartments look like on the inside. I wonder who lives there and how they made their house look different than mine. I wonder what goes on in all the office buildings, what people are doing in there, if there is even people in them. I wonder about the buildings that are a business on the bottom and apartments on the upper floors, cause that is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment