Wednesday, April 20, 2011

... gone tomorrow


For a while I was considering going super short. Like spikeable short. But then I realized it would take nearly a year to go from spikable short to where it is now, and it will take at least 3 years to go from where it is now to where it was.
And honestly?
I want long hair for my wedding. Which I figure is approximately 3 to 4.5 years away, depending on many factors. So just enough time to get my hair long again.

Everyone has said that my hair is "super cute" so far. And I agree. I really like it. Do I like it as much as long hair? Not right now. But I'm sure I will when my shampoo suddenly lasts 3x as long, and when it doesn't take hours to dry, and when it's not sticking to my back when I take it out its bun after I get home from the gym.
hmmm... ponytails. I'll miss those for awhile. I can make one if I really try though. I just think it will be about an inch long and use 12 bobby pins.

Part of me wishes Drew wouldn't be so frowny face over this and be slightly more supportive. But he never gave the impression that he would be, nor was I ever brought to believe he would.
He said he'll think I'm beautiful no matter what though, so I guess that's good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment