Thursday, September 9, 2010


This is the view I have this year. I think it is much better than last year, when I was looking at the parking structure on 16th street. You can see the duplex with the boys that always throw drunken parties. I have suspicions that these boys at actually Frat boys, due to the fact that I heard then singing the other night. They all new the song, and it was rather vulgar. I have made the executive dissision that going over to a party with a bunch of drunken Frat boys singing about fucking sluts would be one of those things they told me not to do.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I just have to tell you, when you mentioned the frat song it reminded me of my roommate, who joined a sorority last year. The song that they had to sing went "We are the freshmen, we lay the best men; we are the sophomores, we are total whores; we are the juniors, something something something." Well, I don't remember what rhymed with juniors and seniors, but it was all very demeaning.

    ReplyDelete