Saturday, September 25, 2010

bulk


Some people would see this as an excessive amount of oatmeal. I see it as 5 Quaker products being on sale for $7. (I got the plain instant, flavored instant, Life cereal, oatmeal squares cereal (OMG SO GOOD!!), and a box of granola bars). So sure, I have a lot of Oatmeal, but I'm going to eat it eventually, and it's not like it's going to go bad. Now I don't have to buy Oatmeal for the rest of the year, and I know I couldn't have gotten it for $7 if I just bought it in small amounts each week.

I'm currently $11 under budget on food. I give myself $50 a week and so far I've been in the $45-ish range. When I'm $50 under I'm going to buy myself something nice. I'm thinking a really fancy lace nighty from Victoria Secret for when we go to Hawaii in THREE MONTHS WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment