Monday, September 6, 2010


Lately, I've been drinking tea like it's going out of style. Like there's going to be some sort of tea shortage tomorrow. Like the WORLD IS GOING TO FUCKING END.
Ok. Not that extreme.

But really, I think I've had at least one cup every day for the past week.

I've never liked tea before, and I still can't decide if I like it now. I think I'm mostly bored of water, and to avoid eating senselessly I drink things.


In the picture you can see a tiny cut on my ring finger. That happened the other day when I was cutting up an apple with a dollar store fruit knife. Moral of the story? Don't buy knives at the dollar store, even if they are specifically for fruit, just use the nice ones your mom bought you at Kohls.
It's been a really long time since I've cut myself, even shower knicks have been at a minimum the past few years (probably helps that I only shave once a week... less when I'm here). Bleeding enough to need a band-aid was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment