Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I felt really lazy when I got back to my apartment after working out tonight, so I threw a pizza in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Then I remembered I'm not supposed to use my oven yet because I don't have oven mitts. I tried to improvise with my dish towel, but my fingers still kinda ache.
Also, serving sizes make me really sad. 260 calories in 1/4 of that thing? I should have known better than to buy frozen pizza in the first place. Maybe it would help if I wasn't hungry ALL THE TIME to begin with.
I really need to find time to plan my meals better. Start trying harder to make sure I get 5 small ones in instead of going "Oh look at that, it's 2pm, I should probably go back to the room and make something to eat before I pass out."

Also, my pizza cutter is useless. :(

One more thing. Anyone else love Snow Patrol as much as I do?

I'm not afraid of anything, even time.
It'll eke away at everything,
but we'll be fine.
-The Golden Floor

I'm shaken, then I'm still.
When your eyes meet mine, I lose simple skills,
like how to tell you
all I want
is now.
-Set Down Your Glass

It got cold and dark so suddenly, it rained.
It rained so hard the two of us where the only things
that we could
see for miles and miles.
And in the middle of the flood I found my worth;
when you held onto me like I was your little life raft.
Please know:
That you were mine as well.
-The Lightning Strike

No comments:

Post a Comment