Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Apparently, the guys in O'Donnell Hall playing on a teeter-totter for 72 hours straight (in half hour shifts) is supposed to bring an end to sexual violence against women. I'm not really sure how that works out.
However, the girls from Cobeen Hall do a similar thing next semester involving swinging for two days. Why they let the guys do their thing in September when it's fairly nice out still and make the girls come out in February is beyond me. They asked me if I wanted to swing at like 4am my freshman year and I was like "Um, no. Not really."

1 comment:

  1. Um...cuz they'll be busy on a Teeter Totter and not out seducing women...? Yeah, not sure how those go hand in hand...nor how swinging does either. And don't both those activities hurt your areas after a bit? I should think so.

    ReplyDelete