Saturday, September 25, 2010

Once upon a time a boy named Blake Smith posted in his livejournal, "I have the most beautiful girlfriend... she's athletic and got a great body."
It's very flattering to know he was talking about me, even if I was only 15 at the time. I can go back years and years and look at all his posts and watch our relationship spiral into the ground. It makes me laugh now. I was so happy when I finally dumped him. It was freeing.

At another point he said, "I want to know what she's thinking, she doesn't tell me unless I ask. But I don't just have to ask, I have to pry it out of her like a stripped screw."
It's good to know some things haven't changed.


That bastard cheated on me twice. The first time he made out with my best friend after the three of us had been hanging out, the second time he slept with some girl at a Halloween party.
This probably explains why I don't trust anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment