Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here's a copy of my schedule. Sorry it's so blurry. The yellow is when I have class, the green tutoring, blue working out, and pink when I'm with the soccer team (which changes depending on when we have games. Then I go from spending 4 hours with them to about 7)
I think this explains why I never know what to do with myself when I have free time. I'm just not used it. I'm used to always having something to do or somewhere to be.
Oh, I forgot to put grocery shopping on there, which always happens on Saturday from 8:30-10:00am before practice.
THIS SCHEDULE IS NORMAL TO ME. I don't know what I'm going to do when I graduate and only work from 9-5 five days a week. Learn to knit or something.

I looked at my tentative schedule for next fall yesterday. If all the class times stay the same as there are this fall, I only miss one class to come home for Rachel and Brian's wedding, which is awesome because I thought I would be missing three days of class for sure. I'll have to thank them for deciding to have it on a Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, definitely get a hobby.

    Secondly, I'm always off Fridays so I think they chose a good day, too. ;)

    Thirdly, you don't necessarily have to work 9-5. Maybe you can be cool and work 10-6 or 11-7. :)

    ReplyDelete