Saturday, September 18, 2010


Last night I went over to my friend Lita's house and we made banana bread. It's pretty good, better than I expected actually. However, we were unable to use my grandma's recipe, because I don't know it, and was unable to get it in time, so it not as could as it could be.
My grandma might be senile, but damn, that woman can bake. I'm pretty sure that's why we still have her living with us. Every now and then she's bust out some brownies or banana bread or coconut cream pie and it's SO GOOD!
Don't even get me started on her Christmas cookies.

Last night I had a dream that I was back for Christmas, and when into Hand and Ortho for a shift, then the whole group showed up (Andrew, Matt, Jill, Brian, and Rachel). Then we had to solve a mystery or run away from a murderer or something - it involved running into a back corridor and down into a basement that doesn't actually exist on that building. And those Russian dolls that stack into one another.

1 comment:

  1. Weird! I had a dream I had to run away from a murderer, too. Then Matt and I were house hunting and it was raining and some stupid chick kept stealing my coat. The murderer would randomly show up and he kept having toothpicks sticking out of his lip. Gross and strange.

    ReplyDelete