Monday, March 28, 2011


Where I come from sunny = warm. Sunny in late March = 50* and a light sweater is all you need to stay at a comfortable temperature while outside.
If you look at weather.com Draper, UT is currently 37* and CLOUDY, hence the cool temperature. On Friday Draper, UT is "mostly sunny" and slated to be 62*. Bastards.
Milwaukee is currently SUNNY and 31*. That is still below freezing. You would think that after three years here I would have figured out that I can't just look out the window and go "Hurray the sun is out!!! *twirl*" and leave in just a sweatshirt. But 18 years of that has ingrained into me pretty deep.



Also, here is the awesomeness that I created for dinner last night:
It's a Crunchy Taco Hamburger Helper, but it looks like a real mother fucking meal.
I substituted ground beef with shredded chicken, added black olives, corn, and that purple stuff you see? Cabbage. Oh yeah. For you see, one of these days I'm going to be in charge of feeding Drew, and I might as well get a head start on figuring out how to hide nutrition in his meals.

Also, I now have dinner for over a week, for about $5 total. Nice.



What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind

Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love

Yep, I secretly listen to Ke$ha. Deal.


Ummm... and I really like oatmeal; both the foodstuff and the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment