Thursday, March 3, 2011

Babies


My cousin Nathan and his wife Jen are being induced today! I'm so excited to have a new baby cousin to play with, and specially glad I get to meet him when I go home in two weeks when he's still a tiny newborn.

So I got an honorary niece in January.
A cousin in March.
The girl who was my mentor freshmen year who graduated last may is having a baby in four weeks.
I'll get another future niece at the end of May.

Oh, and Ryan. But no one likes him anymore.

That should set back my internal clock for another, oh I dunno... seven to ten years. :P

1 comment:

  1. Wowwww, that's a lot of babies. And Ryan's having a kid??? That's crazy.

    Why would this set back your baby clock? Isn't it supposed to make you want to have offspring of your own? :)

    ReplyDelete