Saturday, March 5, 2011

good night


I got bored on Thursday night and gave myself a bit of a hair cut. Nothing drastic, the length didn't change, I just gave myself bangs and took a bit of weight out of the top layer.
It looks very nice when I'm not pretending to be an angsty teenager.

Last night the outrageously gay guys (Kyle, Emanuel, John [only straight male there] and Mohale) who live above the apartment I will be living with next year threw a huge party. Just as Nichole and I were going up, Lindsey brought two guys (Ritzvik who is from India and Chase) down to use their bathroom, cause apparently there was a line upstairs. We talked for a little bit, and they both told me I was "Fabulous!" which made me feel good about myself.
We got to the door just as Mohale was yelling at everyone to get out of his house, because it had gone from a large party to a crazy cluster-fuck of friends of friends of friends showing up and that was not cool. So as we were looking out the window watching people leave (and get into fights in the middle of the street - classy, but better than in the apartment) Marquette's Public Safety shows up. Lindsey screams at the rest of the friends of friends of friends who are resisting leaving, "The fucking cops are here!" And magic could not have cleared the apartment faster.
Nichole, Ritz, and I hung out in Nichole's apartment (as Ritz and I are not yet allowed to be drunk) while Lindsey and Mohale dealt with DPS; who were only there doing their job and only asking if any Marquette students were involved with the party (maybe, but the guys and Lindsey all go to UWM - and are therefore safe from public safety citations) and if anyone was hurt, unconscious, or refusing to leave. Mo and Lindsey are good at PR and thanked DPS for coming cause they had been trying to get everyone to leave for a while at that point.

After that we all hung out upstairs for a good three hours, having drinks and chicken sandwiches cause Kyle walked into the living room around midnight and said, "So I just made about 12 chicken patties, and you bitches are eating them." (Kyle is about 5'10'' Puerto Rican, and has the type of build that could be very muscular and build like a fucking bull but instead is just kind of fluffy on the outside - just so you can picture this). So we ate chicken and after that I sat in the kitchen with Lindsey and Ritz and talked about our relationships for another hour.


The moral of the story is I can't wait to live with Nichole and Lindsey and Marie (who was seen briefly) next year, and live below Mohale, Kyle, Emanuel, and John. They are all very nice people. John was chivalrous enough to walk with Nichole and I as she walked me home, then walk her back to her apartment; we all just think he wanted to spend more time with her though, which was cute.

Now, to be responsible until my birthday. I think I've found a nice balance with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment