Saturday, March 26, 2011


Look at me! I can juggle.

Today is the Marquette University Athletic Training Student Association's (MU ATSA) annual conference. This year we have presentations on the four main causes of Sudden Death in athletes: Cardiopulmonary distress, head injury, heat illness, and heart abnormalities; as well as having an appropriate Emergency Action Plan. We have a two hour break until noon, so I am currently enjoying a Vanilla-Hazelnut-French Roast coffee (cause I couldn't decide so I picked ALL FLAVORS!) and a blueberry muffin from the Broken Yolk, which is the most amazing, tiny, family run, breakfast/lunch place I have ever been to. Not only are the portions HUGE, but everything is so cheap I am enjoying said large coffee and muffin for under $4.

I hung out with the three girls I am going to be living with next year until about 12:30 in the morning, despite all of us having somewhere to be by 8am. I love them all. Next year is going to be SO FUN!

Drew has mentioned coming out over Easter, how nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment