Saturday, October 2, 2010

BEHOLD!

Behold and be amazed by the wonder and majesty that is CHICKEN AND ARTICHOKE PASTA!
Sarah, it's the pasta my mom made that one time you, Aimee, Tessie, and Chole all came over to my house to work on that AP Calc packet thing. Remember?!?! I know you do.

I did cook the pasta a bit long, which resulted in it getting kinda mushy, but on a whole, I am very pleased with how this turned out. Plus, as you can see, there is A LOT of it. I'm not going to have to cook anything for a few days. Although, I am going to get ingredients for Pulled Pork (via Blue Crab Eats) tonight when I go to the grocery store. I have tomorrow totally off (no practice, no treatments, no soccer at all), so I have nothing better to do except put pork in my crock pot, run, do laundry, and then stare at the crock pot for 8 hours. When I bought it, I saw that it was dishwasher safe (the crock pot, not the pork - it probably is though). I got really excited about this, then remembered I don't have a dishwasher, and was disappointed.

I though I saw Brain the other day. Saw some kid with the same head shape, a very short buzz, and the same beard. Then I realized, "of course that is not Brian," and the confusion was replaced by slight disappointment.
There is also a girl here with the exact same body shape and haircut as Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has a doppleganger and it seems you've found Rachel's and Brian's! :)

    I hope you love the pork! And it will keep you fed for quite awhile...also, I highly recommend picking up tortillas. Making pork burritos/tacos with the leftovers is amazingly delicious.

    And I'm quite impressed with the pasta. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete