Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's 2:20am and I just got in.
Cause Nichole invited me over to watch a movie.
So I went over.
And her roommate made me a drink.
And I was tired of being responsible.
So I drank it.
While we watched Without A Paddle.
And my drink was pretty good.
And I don't have to be to soccer until 3:30pm.
I'm not worried about it.
Though I am getting up tomorrow to go grocery shopping.
I'm not worried about that either.
Cause one drink over the course of three hours,
is obviously not enough to have an effect on me.
I had a really good time tonight.
I went out on a Friday night.
I hung out with some friends.
I had a drink.
And it was a "typical college experience" of under-age drinking.
And I didn't die.
Or have a panic attack.
Or grow green horns.
I just enjoyed myself.
And swooned over Matthew Lillard.
Who is damn sexy in that movie,
and in SLC Punk.

I'm pretty proud of myself right now.
I should go to bed though.
It's late.


There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!!! I'm proud of you. Way to get some college life experience. :)

    ReplyDelete