Wednesday, October 13, 2010



I don't know why I keep the weather widget on my computer. It can't be trusted. For one, it's certainly not 58* right now, for another, it's not going to rain today, nor is it even cloudy. it is lies.

Drew will be here in a week. That is exciting.
I'm interested to see what happens when he realizes that the only things to eat in my apartment are fruits, vegetables, and Cosmic Brownies aren't actually an American pantry staple. He'll probably just lose 10 pounds during the five days he's here.

Also, I signed up via Yahoo? MSN? I don't remember... anyway, I signed up at DailyRecipe.com to get an email every day with a few recipes in it. So far, I haven't MADE any of them, but I have bookmarked the pages, so that's something. Anyway. In every email there is a Daily Give-Away that you can enter for. Usually, it's something I don't know what I would do with, like a fire-pit, or fancy plate holders.
Except today it's a BLENDER.
And I realized I've been successfully domesticated by the female forces of the universe (something I vowed would never happen) because it's just a blender. AND I WANT IT. >.<
Actually, it's a $100 gift card, which is the approximate value of the blender. Which is really even better, cause $100 is awesome.
Do I think I would win if I entered? No.
BUT DAMN THE RULES FOR SAYING I HAVE TO BE TWENTY-ONE TO ENTER. I can't even try to win it if I wanted to. Laaammmmeeeeeee.

Also, Eminem's Without Me makes me want to dance around silly-like.


Let's go all the way tonight,
No regrets, just love,
We can dance until we die,
You and I,
Will be young forever!

You make me feel,
like I'm living a teenage dream,
the way you turn me on,
I can't sleep.
Let's runaway,
And don't ever look back, don't ever look back.

I might get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans,
be your teenage dream tonight.
Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans,
be your teenage dream tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I say dance around all silly like.

    And I'd like to say ha ha I helped domesticate you! ;)

    ...AND Drew will probably make you take him to a grocery store so he can buy his snacky gross foods.

    ReplyDelete