Friday, October 29, 2010


Look at this thing.
It's a mix between a Shar-Pei and a basset hound.
I think he's adorable.
It would seem that I am entering a OMG CUTE PUPPY! phase, which I cycle through every 6 months or so. I really shouldn't be allowed on the internet when I'm in this kind of mindset, because then I find a website that lists just about every mix of two purebreed dogs you could think of, and has pictures of the result; like this wrinkly basset hound puppy. It's not as cute when it grows up though.

Yesterday I looked out my window and saw someone had put an old bookcase by the dumpster. I was excited, cause 1) Finding and stealing furniture someone threw out is one of those College Things I need to do, and 2) I need a bookshelf regardless.
I was so disappointed when I went down there to find it was not a bookshelf, but a dresser with the drawers missing.

1 comment:

  1. OMG cute puppy indeed!

    Is it bad that I think most puppies should just never grow because they're never as cute when they're adults?

    ReplyDelete