Monday, October 25, 2010


Drew's on his way to the airport, should be getting there about now.

My room feels big and empty. It's quiet without the beep-blooping of Mario on his PSP while I sit on my computer and work. Without him sneak-attack hugging me from behind while I try to make dinner (He liked everything I made. The domesticated wench in me was proud. The feminist in me wanted to punch the domesticated wench.)

We had a fairly intense conversation last night. About last summer and how much we argued, where we both are adult/maturity wise (not the same place) and how that changes the dynamics of our relationship compared to other people's, about what the next four years will be like and how we're going to handle me being here for 11 months straight between my 4th and 5th year. We talked about Christmas and the weird dreams we both had over the last few days. We talked about the kind of house we want (not too big, but with a massive backyard I can plant fruit trees in and grow a garden) and all the kids and pets we're going to fill that house with.

No comments:

Post a Comment