Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Codependent

Thanks, Dad, for my stupid egg-shaped head and giant forehead. Thanks, Mom, for my Dracula hair-line. I'm not really sure to thank for my poochy-squirrel cheeks, perhaps my Grandma, but maybe her face just looks like it does cause she's 85.
My eyes are closed on purpose by the way. It's very hard for me to take a picture of myself where I don't have sad eyes.

As much as I dislike the general population, I have come to dread being alone. Perhaps it is because I actually like my roommate this year, but I get all sorts of lonely when Dallas is not around. I don't really know what's wrong with me.

I miss Mara living next door. Its kind of hard to poke my head into her room when she lives 3 blocks away and all people have to checked into the dorms if they don't actually live there.

I miss my boyfriend's hands. And his face. And him in general.

3 comments:

  1. Chin up! Happy thoughts! You'll be home in just a couple weeks for super concert fun and Drew's face. And whatever else. ;) Hang in there girly! And it's ok if there are sad eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for staying positive for me Jill :) Sometimes I have a hard time with it.

    ReplyDelete