Saturday, September 12, 2009

Got Moose?

I do.


I got about 9 hours of sleep last night and after I post this I'm going to take a nap. I don't think I'm physically tired, just mentally. I am so stressed and so worried about:
~Where I'm going to live next year.
~Where I'm going to get furniture for where I live next year.
~How I'm going to not starve next year.
~How I'm going to get 160 hours in the training room for my ATTR class when I've only got 13 weeks to go and I have 4.5 hours because the women's basketball team (to which I am assigned) only has practice when I'm in class, and the head trainer has yet to tell us if when they have practice on the weekends.
~How I'm going to get all the tape jobs checked off for said class if I'm never in the training room and not getting hours.
~How I'm going to get around next year, especially because I get assigned to a Milwaukee high school for their football program that is NOT going to be within walking distance.

I don't like not knowing things. It makes me feel inadequate.

1 comment:

  1. You just have to start planning now....save what you can, start buying things one thing at a time for where you live, start talking to your friends there-where are they going to live? Perhaps think about getting a car or bringing your car out there....ugh, long drive but hey! Road trip! Those can be fun! It will all work itself out. I promise.

    ReplyDelete