Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waiting


Turns out my mystery package was from Jill!! Of course, everyone probably new that except me, but that's how these kinds of things usually go. So Jill, thank you so much for the pens, note cards, bowling game, candy, and note! It made my whole week. Beyond that, it was full of things I actually NEED and will actually USE; which is unlike the packages my mom sends me, which are full of lemonaid mix, even though I have never in my 19.4 years liked lemonaid.



The weather today was perfect for wearing jeans and a sweater. I like this kind of weather, it makes me want to go for a walk, or maybe hike up to Doughnut Falls, or have a picnic. I'm excited for the time when I am done with school, finally home, and get to go on adventures in the Fall. I showed my buddy Mara Jill's pictures from Snowbird and her response was, "Oh. My. God. That is beautiful! I HAVE to come visit you in Utah now!!" I was like, "Um, yeah, when I said I miss the mountains I wasn't making it up."

Nothing exciting is happening as of late.

1 comment: