Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 Days

After the other day's break-down I thought it would be good to remind myself of this:



This and other posters like it are hanging up in the Health Sciences building. They are actually only for students preparing to take the GRE to get into medical school, which I don't have to do, but I thought it was pretty cool they used the name Michelle.

Today marks two and a half years that Drew and I have been together. I look forward to two and a half more, and all the years after that. :)

Today all the sophomores on campus got the Marquette Tenant Guide in the mail. It's basically 100 pages of how to stop living in the dorms and start living in a house or an apartment, what to look for when renting, and about 200 places to rent that are within walking distance to campus and students have a tendency to flock to. At first I was excited, because it was like a "How to be an Adult in 100 Pages or Less!!" kind of thing. Then I actually started looking through it and I'm starting to worry again. PLEASE let me get into the Campus Town apartments next year! I don't want to deal with a landlord and playing utilities and getting furniture yet!
If worrying was a degree, I'd have a P.h.D already. If worrying was a career, I'd be promoted every other day, and be CEO in a month.

I COME HOME ON FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment