Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday


I took the bus to Mayfair Mall today, for I, like Matthew Mabey, am looking for work pants. Unfortunately for me, it seems that kahki pants are incredibly out of style right now, and if you know anything about anything, or happen be be anyone, you will NOT be seen in khakis. As an Athletic Training Student at Marquette University I am expected to wear khaki pants with a Marquette Athletics/[Team]/Sports Medicine shirt; cargo pants or shorts are also acceptable, but I can't find those either. (OK, I did find some at the Gap, but I am not spending $69.95 on a pair of pants, I'm a poor college student) Thus lies my problem. I have ONE pair of khaki pants, and one pair of cargo shorts (that are a bit on the small side - just goes to show I do need to lose about 10 pounds). I am in the training room almost every day and my shorts are going to be practical for about another month, meaning I need my one pair of pants to last the 14 days I go between loads of laundry.

I NEED MORE CLOTHES.

I hate coming to this conclusion because then that means I have to go shopping, which is one of my least favorite activities. My body consistently resides in between sizes in both the Juniors and Women's Departments, and my feet are technically a 7.75.

Looks like I will be hitting up Target and Shopko when I get home for Thanksgiving.

Also I'm listening to Lady Gaga's Poker Face and it makes me want to let Inside Michelle out and go clubbing. Inside Michelle is a SLUT, she's only allowed out around Drew. :s

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit...I like Poker Face.

    Try JcPennys for pants-we found Matt some and I found some but didn't feel like paying for them and I know they have khakis. Or whatever else you're needing.

    If you need to lose 10 lbs then I need to lose 100.

    ReplyDelete