Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day Four


At first we thought we just had lame chairs, for they look like they should have wheels, they do not. Upon reflection I believe this is to stop us from having chair races up and down the hall, and to prevent people from trying to roll down the stairs drunk.
But then our RA showed us they come apart. Which I have found is pretty freaking badass, because now I can leave the seat under my bed if I feel like sitting in the room and still have something to sit on at my desk.

Speaking of drunk though, my neighbors are currently outside their room, trying to figure out how to get their door open. From what I can hear, all of their keys were replaced with other keys, which is apparently hilarious. I'm not sure if I should go help them or just sit here and laugh to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment