Monday, August 31, 2009

Part two.


Drew asked for a picture of me today, but I am looking particularly tired and unattractive today, so here is a picture of the books I am using this semester. Said books are (in order from left to right):

Examination of Musculosketetal Injuries
Trail Guide to the Body
Learning Human Anatomy (lab manual)
Principles of Athletic Training
Culture, Health and Illness
Exercise Physiology (Text and Lab Manual)
It's Not About the Bike: Lance Armstrong
Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals
Nicomachean Ethics
Special Test for Orthopedic Examination
Quick Reference Dictionary for Athletic Trainers

Maybe a picture of me tomorrow? The lighting at my desk isn't good enough to employ the Photo Booth application on my Mac, and I'm terrible at getting my whole head into the whole picture if I just hold up my camera and click.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe use your craftiness to take artsy pictures of yourself. Doesn't have to be perfectly positioned, middle of the screen, all sorts of pretty Michelle....even though you're all sorts of pretty w/o trying. Just be you, which is what Drew (and the rest of us) loves.

    ReplyDelete