Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beginnings

So this year I've decided that, along with letters, I would like to take a picture everyday and send it to Drew. Not only will this force me to use my camera more, it will help him see my life here at school in Milwaukee. Then I decided to be really crafty and make a blog about it.


My bed and dresser. This was originally the top bunk on a set of bunkbeds, but after one night I said "Fuck that" to having to climb into bed every night. My roommate and I nearly killed ourselves trying to get my bed off of hers, but in the end I think it looks ok.

There is more space in our room than we know what to do with. I mean, WE HAVE A HALLWAY!!!

My desk is in the kitchen.
I'm not really sure why, but that's where the Ethernet plug-in is and that is where I left it.



So that's my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment