Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look at how nice my handwriting is when I copy my loose-leaf physics notes into a spiral notebook and have time to make it look nice rather than frantically scribbling down everything my professor says.
I think the thing that frustrates me most about Physics is that, while reviewing last semester in class last week, and looking at my notes again now, how to do the four or so problems we went over MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME. I sit here and I'm thinking to myself, "OF COURSE that is how you do this problem. That is so simple and logical and ordered." Then I get to a test or a quiz or something, and my mind goes completely blank. I just sit there for an hour making herp-derp faces at my paper.

I found a bunch of old MSN conversations, from when I first got this laptop to whenever we stopped using MSN Messenger. Reading them was weird, it was almost like I was there again, having those conversations again, I could hear our voices in my head as if we had met for coffee or something. It was also hilarious to read about what was concerning to us three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment