Friday, January 21, 2011


I really wanted muffins, however, I do not have a muffin tray. Here's to hoping they come out somewhat the same consistency as cornbread.

Last night I had a dream that Drew and I got fed up with everything and had Rev. Kev marry us. Whenever I dream of marriage I never see the whole ceremony, it's always just before, or just after. I remember a vague glance of standing in front of a fireplace in a room with yellow walls, and I seemed to know, in the dream, that my dress was pretty. In the dream we then went back to my parents house and into my room to go to bed. Dream me was worried what my parents would say that Drew was sleeping over, but then my dream self remembered, "Oh. Right. We're MARRIED. Duh."
But mostly I remember the feeling of extreme RIGHTNESS when my dream self looked at dream Drew and realized he was now my husband.

This afternoon Nichole and I are going down to Homestead High School and working at a wrestling tournament! It'll be a long night, but it should be fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things work at Homestead.

No comments:

Post a Comment