Saturday, January 22, 2011


Lita and I made cookies today! Except we didn't have any Hershey's Kisses, so we used chocolate chips and made the cookies proportionally small. That yielded two trays of button cookies, one with milk chocolate and one with white chocolate, and four very large cookies, which we put faces and other designs on.
We watched SLC Punk and I thought about how odd it must seem to Lita, who knows nothing about Salt Lake, didn't get most of the references, and was intrigued by the Salt Flats. I also thought about how fucking hot the blue-haired-27-year-old-Matthew Lillard is and if he were to walk in and tell me to take my clothes off, I probably would.

Wrestling Friday, youth soccer this morning, youth soccer tomorrow. No sleeping in for me.

I get to go to IOWA next Friday with the track team for an overnight meet. How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment