Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm a girl!







It's kind of ridiculous how much I love these boots. But I do! They are sexy and empowering and I just feel like a total badass when I wear them. (which I want to do everyday) However, the next time I get the urge to pull on high heels and tromp around in the slush and snow to and from school and all over campus, tell me no. My feet are freaking killing me! I don't understand how some women do this all day everyday, like, the balls of my feet are going to be so sore tomorrow!!
I still just fucking love these boots though.

I forgot to mention yesterday something my ethics teacher said. We were talking about the moral theory of Utilitarianism, and how it would apply to saving a drowning child. Good: Life saved, family happy, bla bla bla. Bad: (and here I quote) "Wet socks. Which is the single most vile thing on the planet."
Oh my god I've found my soulmate.
He also posted something online about how inner city public schools are starting to look like prisons and that people are starting to worry about the influence this has on children. When the zombies come, those people will be eating their words and scrambling for a spot in an elementary school where you can very effectively lock people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment