Thursday, January 20, 2011

I was going to take a picture of outside today, but I totally forgot. So here is a picture of my warm boots, which I love.

In an attempt to save money on my electric bill, I will leave things unplugged if they are not in use, including lamps, my cell phone charger, and the microwave. When I left for Christmas Break, the only thing left on in my apartment was my fridge. You know how much that saved me over the course of a month? TWO DOLLARS. Which means, that I have my electricity bill just about as low as I can get it without stumbling around in the dark or trying to cook popcorn on my gas stove. (gas, water, and heat are included in my rent. My showers are always fantastic and toasty!)

I had something fantastic and interesting to say but I cannot remember what it was.

1 comment: