Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I am very slowly, but surely, copying all the recipes I've collected over the past few months onto note cards so they will fit nicely in the box Jill made me for Christmas. I keep adding categories and I now have 10 little piles of cards all over my desk.

One day, I will have a beautiful house.
Until then, I'm keeping my great-grandmother's very nice silver in my closet (as in a replacement butter knife is $14), as well as my mom's old flour and sugar jars.
Sometimes, I seriously wonder what I'm supposed to do with all the things in my apartment when I go do a clinical all semester, but still need somewhere to live when I get back for another semester. Put it in storage for a few weeks or find someone who wants to sublease a furnished room I guess.

I found my physics book online for $2. I'm pretty stoked about that, cause the bookstore wanted $137 for it.
Two of my professors are being super awesome and saying there is a book that goes with the class, however, they will not teach from it and it is only available in case anyone needs extra help studying. Which saves me about $200, hurray!
This semester I have a class completely dedicated to heart rhythms, normal and abnormal, and what that means for the exercising population. We get to go to the cadaver lab and play with REAL HUMAN HEARTS in a few weeks. So excited!

My computer has been loosing battery unusually fast since I got back to school.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you like your recipe box! You will have to let me know when you try something from it :)

    ReplyDelete