Monday, November 22, 2010


Just after I had said I wanted my religion paper to write itself, I found THIS on one of our library's databases. I haven't read it yet, but Isaiah 65:17-25 is what I'm supposed to be writing my paper on, so it's a set in the right direction yes?
I figured out why it's so hard for me to write this paper right now: It's not due for another 3 weeks, and there are SO MANY OTHER THINGS I could be doing that would be a more productive use of my time. Like studying for my Human Physiology test, like studying for my Therapeutic Exercises practical next Thursday, like working on my Ther. Ex. project which is about pubic rami stress fractures, like studying for my physics quiz, like figuring out an Upper-Extremity case study for my Proficiencies class, like fucking ANYTHING ELSE BUT RESEARCHING THE PROPHETS IN THE ISRAELITE COMMUNITY FROM 500 BCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment