Friday, March 5, 2010

warm

I hate the geese. They hiss.

This is my 150th post.

Couple Thingy I Stole From Jilll :)
♥ What are your middle names
Emily and Oren

♥ How long have you been together?
3 years on the 23rd

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met when I started working at Smiths the June before (2006).

♥ Who asked who out?
I accidentally mentioned I liked him and not Bryan Bartel, and he was like, "oh well, I like you too." I had mentioned before we should hang out, but I believe he picked the actual day. However, I was the one to say, "I'll make you a deal. If you be my boyfriend, I'll be your girlfriend."

♥ How old are each of you?
22 and 19

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
His

♥ Do you have any children together?
Not now! But perhaps someday.

♥ What about pets?
We're going to get a basset hound when we move in together, and a great dane sometime way down the road.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I am 1500 miles away for 9 months of the year. When I graduate, it will be just after our 7 year anniversary; 3 of those years will have been actually together, and 4 apart. Waiting is very hard.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Hillcrest and Juan Diego Catholic

♥ Are you from the same home town?
I was born in SLC, he was born in Aurora, CO.

♥ Who is the smartest?
I am better at Math and Science, he's better at History.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
I'd say we can be equally sensitive

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We go to Benihana a lot... and Taco Bell.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple
Montana... BUT HAWAII NEXT NEW YEAR!!!

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
I would say we are equally matched on the crazy.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Him

♥ Who does the cooking?
Him

♥ Who is more social?
Him

♥Who is the neat Freak?
Totally me

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
I let him win cause I love him.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Apparently I nudge into the middle while I'm asleep, but he's a curl-up-in-a-ball kind of guy, so I don't see why it matters.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me, unless he has to work at 7am.

♥ Where was your first date?
San-Pan and Cosmic Bowling.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Drew

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No, but it is always very special when I do. (See "distance" above."

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Christmas Eve is at my Grandparent's house, and Christmas Day is with his family.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Totally me

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We had our own personal milestones at 3 months, 10 months, 1 year and 3 months, and around 2 years.

♥ Who eats more?
Probably me

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
I will

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I'm on it more

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him

1 comment:

  1. You can steal from me, no worries :)

    I like this list. Also, I love your middle name!

    ReplyDelete