Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's an old picture, but it sums up what I enjoyed most about spring break. Snuggled up with my moose in bed; especially in MY bed, because it is much more comfortable than his.
Leaving this time was harder than usual. Try as I might I couldn't hold back the tears last night, and the moment I landed today I wanted to go home. Usually that doesn't set it for at least a few days. It is going to be a very long 8 weeks.
One of these days I will wake up next to him, and I wont have to go home, because I WILL be home.



I find traveling EXHAUSTING. I can't figure out why either, because all I do all day is sit there and nod off while trying to forget that flying makes me sick. I need to shower and GO TO BED.

1 comment:

  1. Flying also makes me ill.

    I'm sorry leaving this time was so hard :(

    I will cross all my fingers and toes that the next 8 weeks FLY by.

    ReplyDelete