Monday, March 8, 2010


This is one of the very few places at school where I feel like I am actually on a college campus, rather than in downtown Milwaukee.

So far, midterms are making me want to drop all my classes and start over next year. (Not even next semester, because the two classes that kicked my ass are only offered in the Spring.) My Therapeutic Modalities exam was online, and therefore I can't see which answers I got wrong, only my grade. I really want to see what answers I got wrong, because since the exam was online, it was open book and open note. I answered the questions exactly from the book/our notes, so how did I only get a 41.5/62?!?! I've already emailed my professor for a copy of my test though, which I had at least 10 questions about (which I wasn't able to ask and therefore do not think the test was fair). I may ask her if I can retake it in her office at some point before Thursday, at least then she'll be able to explain what she means in each question.


BLEH.

And I was in such a good mood all of today too. It was so warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment