Monday, March 22, 2010

My fruit bowl is a crazy person! o.O

On the left, you see an orange i have smuggled from the dinning hall. I knew they were smaller than the average bear, but now that I have a slightly-large-but-still-very-normal-sized orange (thank you Nichole) I am aware just how jipped we are by Marquette Dining Services. Perhaps they do not realize that I would not take four oranges at once if they were a decent size; or perhaps they are just cheap. I'm leaning towards the latter, personally.

I got my schedule for next year all worked out today. I need to move religion to a different time than I had originally planned, but finding a religion class shouldn't be that hard. I do go to a Jesuit school.
Next semester I'm taking a lovely 18 credits, but that makes it so I am only taking 15 credits fall semester senior year instead of 19. I'm sure I could handle 19 credits, but we also are assigned to a high school football team senior year and EVERYONE says you should move a class if you can. So. I. Did.

Annnnndddddd... that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment