Thursday, February 3, 2011

A list

Things I Must Occasionally Remind Myself:


1) When I am 23, this ring will be on the other hand.
2) When I am almost 24, I will also be looking for a wedding dress.
3) I'm more competent in the Athletic Training Room than I give myself credit for.
4) Drink more milk.
5) I will never be 5'10'' and 125 pounds.
6) That is ok, I work my butt off everyday to look how I do now.
7) I cook my own food, clean my own apartment, and pay my own rent, I'M AN ADULT.
8) As hard as being in Milwaukee is, I was not one of the people who couldn't handle college and went home.
9) I am strong; physically and mentally.
10) He's in love with me, and only me.
11) Even though it's sunny, I still need a scarf.
12) Twice-baked (red) potatoes are totally worth the effort.
12) Floss.
13) Speak up.
14) Not everyone understands the body like I do.
15) Things are difficult now so I can ensure myself a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment