Saturday, February 5, 2011


I keep bringing up animals I want when we are older and Drew just keeps saying I can have them. I hope he realizes that I WILL get these animals, just as I got Ozwald 5 years ago.

-Holy Crap. Ozwald will be FIVE YEARS OLD in 8 days!!-

So far, we have mutually decided that we want:
A Basset Hound
A Great Dane or two
A White Goose or two
A Collie/Labrador/medium sized dog
A turtle

He has told me:
I may get chickens so we don't have to buy eggs.
I may rescue racing Grey Hounds.
I may get a tea cup Pig.
I may get geckos with sticky fingers.
I may have an emu.

There will never be a snake, spider, or bird smaller than a penguin in my house.

I remember when I was in elementary school, I had a friend, Shane, who had like, a million pets. Birds, and two dogs, and three cats, and a snake, and gerbils, and a turtle, and rabbits, and god knows what else. I'm going to grow up and now my children will be the kids with a million pets. I am okay with this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment