Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Well that picture turned out much better than I thought it would. In my Therapeutic Exercises class we all had to pick an injury we had encountered in the Athletic Training Room and go through the entire rehab process - from eval to return to play. I chose an Avulsion Fracture of the Inferior Pubic Rami via the Adductor Longus. Or, for your non-biology minded people, you done pulled your groin so hard you done broke your sittin' bone.
So here you see me using my laptop to have my project guidelines up, as well as the actual paper and using a library PC to find published articles on the subject. It is at this time when I really wish I had the double-monitor computer like I did when I worked with my dad's company that one summer; where I could move my mouse seamlessly between screens...
Ahem.
I'm almost done with the project though, and I'm currently looking at 11 pages. I present to my class tomorrow, turn in the paper on Thursday; and then I can worry about finishing my Religion paper. Ugh.

I also wish this headache (the kind that makes it feel like you are being STABBED WITH A SCREWDRIVER EVERY TIME YOU MOVE YOUR HEAD) would go away.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a tension headache, which I realize just made me sound like a commercial. However, try Excedrin Tension Headache. Seriously works. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete