Friday, December 3, 2010

J-E-L-L-O


it's alive!

Remember those commercials? I do.

Also, PHOTOBOMB BY BEANS AND RICE!

I'm sick. My throat hurts and I can sense the upcoming doom mucus that's going to gather in my lungs and give me one of those outrageously sexy coughs.
I really don't have time for this right now. I'm tired all the time. I'm supposed to be studying and writing papers and making presentations and studying more and treating athletes and all I want to do is sleep.

I got one of Jillian Michaels' workout videos from Netflix. I was rather unimpressed with her form, don't feel like I got a work out, and was only reminded that I'm white and can't jump. But my next DVD is a yoga session, so that should do me more good. I've always really liked Yoga.
Season four of Dexter was put on hold for some reason. It was taken out of my Queue and put in a Saved list with an "unknown" availability date. That's not ok Netflix. I need to know what is happening!

My blood work results came in yesterday. I had a copy of the results mailed to my mom so she could read them for me, and everything was either negative or at normal levels. So I don't have rheumatoid arthritis. I still have an appointment with Dr. Grove at 11:30. I've been feeling good lately so I'm starting to slide down the hill of "Oh whatever, it's not so bad. I'm making a big deal out of this and it's not." That's the problem really, I either feel fine or mildly uncomfortable. Only about once a month do I really feel like I would rather amputate limbs myself than sit there any longer.

I could really go for a bagel right now.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your results are normal!

    Jillian Michael's is the devil. Shame she shares my name.

    Grape jello is the best.

    Oh, also, play with different juices in your Jell-o's instead of water. DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete