Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two weeks

Exactly two weeks from now I will be at the airport, checking my bag, and hoping my foam roller isn't squished on the way home. Getting from 21 days down to 14 has taken FOREVER, but I am now entering the end of the semester time crunch where I just have to take everything one or two days at a time. Right now, I'm focused on the rest of the day - my Stats test and going to the training room; and thinking about tomorrow - going to the rec center and playing basketball for class (I'm serious). I'll worry about the weekend and finishing my two projects tomorrow; and I will worry about my Strength and Conditioning practical (which is on Wednesday) on Tuesday.
It's actually a fairly good system, and has gotten me through three sets of finals already. Once one test is over I start thinking about the next one, it keeps me from becoming overwhelmed. Speaking of finals, if you include practicals and projects, I have TWELVE this year.
That seems like a bit much to me.

Also, I can't wait until I live somewhere I can have a garden. I'm going to fill it with pretty things, whether is it a whole yard or just a flower box on the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment