Friday, April 23, 2010

good news


For the last two weeks of school, I'll be making $7.50 an hour working in the book store as people sell their books back and generally get ripped off.
I will be shocked, SHOCKED, if I manage to make $100 through the whole thing; but you know what? A job is a job, and if someone wants to hire me right now I am NOT going to complain about it.
There is also the possibility of working during the first two weeks of the semester next fall, when everyone is getting here buying there books. If I can manage to hold on to that 4 weeks a semester deal, I might be able to work all summer when I'm stuck here taking classes between senior year and my 5th year. That is supposedly 40 hours a week, but I'm sure they are good with working around class schedules. This is a SCHOOL after all.

Still haven't heard from the PT place at home though...

1 comment:

  1. $7.50/hour is better than $0/hour.

    Also, I would call the PT place...thank them for the interview and ask them if there was anything else they needed from you...

    ReplyDelete