Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Impressive.


This bush is right outside the library, and smells very much like one that was at my Grandparent's house before they moved into their condo. It's probably the same kind of plant. Every time I walk past I am reminded of Easter Egg hunts and rolling down the hill and looking for snail shells and playing trucks in the planter with my brother and cousin.
They are NOT to be confused with the similar looking trees, which smell awful.

Today, I woke up at 6:51am to the sound of my roommate getting in the shower. I have to be to work on Tuesday mornings at 7:00am at the Athletic Training Room in the AL Mcquire Basketball Center, which is a good 15 minute walk from my dorm. I was properly dressed, presentable, ready for the day, but most importantly, I WAS ON TIME.
Don't act like you're not impressed.

I think that may be one of my super powers actually. Being able to get ready to go in ungodly short amounts of time given that I am in fact, a girl.
Well, that and being able to defy the laws of physics and drop drinking glasses on the tile without breaking them. True story, I was unloading the dishwasher and it just bounced.

1 comment: